E&Co Update - Coronavirus
With the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak we wish to reassure our clients and contacts that Edwards & Co remains fully operational and open for business.
- We are continually reviewing our working practices and following all appropriate UK Government guidance to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees, their families and our clients.
- We have robust contingency plans in place to ensure that our work will be able to continue with minimal disruption. We will continue to provide expert levels of service to help you meet your objectives.
- We are fully set up to work in an agile and flexible way. All employees have MacBook's and are able to operate remotely when needed. They can be contacted via email or phone in the normal way.
- If our office is unmanned, any calls to our landline numbers will be automatically forwarded to the relevant team member.
- We operate in a paperless environment and so all client records and documents are held electronically and can be accessed remotely.
- We have the ability to hold video or telephone conferencing as well as video building tours when required.
We will continue to do all that we can to support you during this challenging time. Should you wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us in the usual manner.
Hoping you all stay safe and well,
The Edwards & Co Team
For further information please contact us:
0161 833 9991 | [email protected]